Radio Wireless Scales
BC-1000 Plus Black
New From Tanita!
The world's best selling wireless body composition analyzer. Now featuring radio wireless pairing to further enhance the security of data transmission! Dare to compare!
Now available with 2 software options!
-Healthy Edge Lite (Up to 8 users, FREE with purchase)
-Healthy Edge Plus (Unlimited users, export feature, and more! $349.99) Learn More
- FDA cleared 510(k) class II devise
- 9 full-body composition measurements
- Quality ISO 9001 design and construction
- Greater than 1 year battery life
- Extensive clinical research, independent medical review
- Fast and friendly customer service
PC and MAC OS Compatible
Wireless ANT+™ Body Composition Monitor, USB Ant Stick, and Healthy Edge Lite Software.
- Transmits data to:
- FREE Tanita Healthy Edge Lite ( Works with Windows XP(32-bit and 64-bit), Vista(32-bit and 64-bit) and Windows 7(32-bit and 64-bit). Has not been tested with Windows 8. Not compatible with Mac.
- Apple iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch using the optional Tanita Wi-Fi Network Adapter
Tanita brings the most sophisticated health monitoring technology to health and fitness enthusiasts everywhere. The BC-1000plus Body Composition Monitor offers consumers the ability to wirelessly link data to remote displays, such as a personal computer. Tanita has partnered with Garmin Ltd., the global leader in satellite navigation, to bring consumers the ability to securely and wirelessly transmit data to Garmin's FR60, FR60LTD, Forerunner 310XT and Forerunner 210 Fitness Watches as well
as to the Garmin Edge 800.
In addition to weight, body fat percentage, and hydration levels, the BC-1000plus Body Composition Monitor provides measurements on muscle mass, overall physique rating, daily caloric intake, metabolic age rating, bone mass, and visceral fat. The BC-1000plus will communicate with your computer and Tanita's new Healthy EdgeTM Software and Tanita widget for Mac to wirelessly transmit these nine readings within seconds after stepping on the platform.
When using the Garmin FR60, Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 210 & 610 Fitness Watches or the Garmin Edge 800 and their wireless technology, the readings of weight, body fat and body water are wirelessly displayed on the watch, while all nine readings are stored in the watch. When in range of a consumer's computer, the information is automatically transmitted to the computer using the wireless USB Stick and captured with Tanita's Healthy Edge Lite Software and Tanita widget for Mac.
The wireless interface protocol enables ultra low power applications ideal for fitness and health monitors and offers all the benefits of digital wireless communications with much lower power consumption than other wireless protocols. This platform features serial number pairing enabling you to connect to a specific platform when 2 or more are present in close proximity.
The BC-1000plus platform features no visible display, as readings are automatically transmitted to remote displays such as the Garmin FR60 fitness watch, a personal computer, or Tanita's remote display for easy viewing in various locations. This dynamic feature-the first of its kind-will allow for private readings and is perfect for anyone who wants to keep their health and fitness levels private, making the BC-1000plus the ultimate choice for discretion.
- Body Fat %
- Body Water %
- Muscle Mass
- Physique Rating
- Daily Caloric Intake (DCI)
- Metabolic Age
- Bone Mass
- Visceral Fat Rating
- Computer Interface: ANT+™ enabled
- Wireless ANT+™ USB Stick (included)
- Serial pairing with Tanita remote display or Healthy Edge Lite software
- No display on platform, transmits data to remote display and personal computer
Capacity: 440 lb (200 kg)
Weight Increments: 0.2 lb (0.1 kg)
Body Fat Increments: 0.1 %